Welcome to the Lagom Solutions Web site (the "Site"), a Web site provided by Lagom Solutions LLC ("Lagom Solutions," "we," or "us"). Portions of the Site may be hosted by our affiliated companies or by other companies with which we have service agreements. This user agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal contract. By using this Site, you agree to be bound by all of the terms of this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully before using this service. This Agreement applies to all uses of any part of the Site. We may restrict, suspend, or revoke your registration or ability to access or use the Site, or any affiliated site, with or without prior notice, if you violate this Agreement.
The Site is intended for the use of adults 18 years or older. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as requested or directed on the Site, and to promptly update this information to maintain its accuracy.
This Site (including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, video, and audio content) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. Except as provided in Paragraph 3, all individual articles, content, and other elements comprising this Site are also copyrighted works. All copyright rights in the Site and these works are owned by us or our third-party licensors to the full extent permitted under United States law and all international laws, and are provided for your educational and non-commercial purposes only. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Site.
Except for content you have posted on the Site, or unless expressly permitted by us, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this Site, except that you may download material from this Site for your own personal use. If you wish to use any content for any other reason, you must request and obtain written permission in advance through emailing Lagom Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Just as we require users to respect our copyrights, and those of our affiliates and partners, we respect the copyrights of others. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on or linked from our site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed
- Your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available, so that we may contact you if necessary
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner's behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement
Our copyright agent for notice of claims of infringement on the Site:
2706 37th Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98126
Upon receipt of such a notice of claimed infringement (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)), we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any content that is claimed to be infringing upon the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States, and will terminate the Site privileges of those who repeatedly infringe on the copyright of others. United States law imposes substantial penalties for falsely submitting a notice of copyright infringement.
Trade and Service Mark Rights
All rights in the product names, company names, trade names, logos, product packaging, and designs of all Lagom Solutions or third-party products or services, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, belong exclusively to us or to their respective owners, and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution, or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark and copyright laws. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited, and nothing stated or implied on the Site confers on you any license or right under any patent or trademark of Lagom Solutions or any third party.
By using the Site, you agree not to do the following:
- Delete or revise any material or other information of any other user, Lagom Solutions, or any third party
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site's infrastructure
- Use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity conducted on the Site
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents available on the Site and other than generally available third-party Web browsers
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site
- Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which, in our judgment, exposes us or any of our users, customers, or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type
- Take any action that could endanger or cause damage to us, other users of the Site, or other third parties
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to, or overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing", the Site;
- Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, to or through the Site or with reference to us or the Site; or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting.
You further agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. In accordance with this Agreement, we may investigate and work with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who are involved in such violations.
We may, as a convenience to users, provide links to third-party content and other Web sites on or through the Site. We do not endorse, sponsor, or accept any responsibility for such material. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
This Site is available "as is." We do not warrant that this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions, and inaccuracies in the news, information, or other materials available through this Site. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other goods and/or services that may be linked to this Site. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Site or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through this Site. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed in this Site or available through links in this Site. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this Site. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or other destructive materials to this Site, we do not guarantee or warrant that this Site or materials that may be downloaded from this Site do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this Site and any materials available through this Site, you do so solely at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge that your use of the Site is exclusively at your own risk, and you agree that Lagom Solutions, and its managers, employees, agents, and licensors will not be liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business, or loss of data, in any way related to this Site or for any claim, loss, or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions, or other inaccuracies in this Site (including without limitation as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of this Agreement). Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of this Site.
Severability and Integration
Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Lagom Solutions and governs your use of this Site, superseding any prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written, or electronic) between you and us. If any portion of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intention of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
Our failure to enforce any provision(s) of the Agreement or respond to a breach by any party shall in no way waive its right to subsequently enforce any terms or conditions of the Agreement or respond to any breaches.
We may terminate this Agreement and/or suspend or terminate your access to the Site for any reason at any time by providing notice to you. If you wish to discontinue your access to the Site and cancel your account, you may make such a request by contacting us below. Otherwise, applicable sections of the Agreement shall survive any termination of your account or this Agreement.
Choice of Law and Forum
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Washington. You agree that any claim or dispute against Lagom Solutions arising out of or relating to the use of this Site must be resolved by a Court located in King County, Washington unless otherwise agreed upon by all parties.
No Professional Advice
Any information supplied by any employee or agent of Lagom Solutions, whether by telephone, e-mail, letter, facsimile, or other form of communication, is intended solely as general guidance on the use of the Site, and does not constitute professional advice without a separate agreement between you and an agent of Lagom Solutions. Event then, only information relayed in performing contracted duties, and relayed during the timeframe of the binding agreement, will be considered professional advice. Accordingly, you agree not to treat any information you receive on or through the Site as professional advice or to rely on it as professional advice. Individual situations and state laws vary and users are encouraged to obtain appropriate advice from qualified professionals in the applicable jurisdictions.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Lagom Solutions as a result of this Agreement or your access to and use of the Site.
A printed version of the Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Nothing contained in this Agreement is in derogation of our right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
Acceptance of Terms
- Use of this Site represents your acceptance of the Agreement.
If you have any questions or comments about this Agreement, please contact us via email@example.com and indicate that your inquiry concerns our user agreement.